So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Some Tips for you

Neat/easy way to dye Easter eggs..

Fresh scent with each roll
  Plus 

Bread tags have all sorts of uses such as:
Tape Marker: Never lose the open end of a roll of tape again! Prevent an open end of the roll from sticking back on itself by using a tag to mark the spot.
Cord Label: Make it easy to tell the lamp cord from the printer cord by writing directly on the tag then clipping it to the cord.
Knitting Placeholder: Need to mark stitches in your knitting project to keep a pattern straight? Slide a tag onto the needle so you know where you are in the project.
Scraper: To scrape off stickers or things in the micorwave.
I feel bad for all the bread tags I've thrown away now..

No comments:

Post a Comment