So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Friday, January 27, 2012

BOOT WRAPS


Have your heard of HUGGRZ boot wraps? I am amazed at how creative some people are and when they share it with the rest of us it just makes my day. I was flipping through a magazine the other day when I came across an ad for HUGGRZ boot wraps, and knew I would like to try a pair of these. I'm glad I did. Having a pair of huggrz boot wraps just made sense to me. Now I can have numerous looks from just one pair of boots. I can wear the wraps scrunched down on my short boots, tall on my tall boots, I can even wear them on my legs to make my short boots look tall. There are several different accessories that allows me to personalize the look even more. The wraps are designed for shearling boots, but as you can see they look just as good on many different styles including wedges. 

So stop by HUGGRZ website and purchase your own pair of boot wraps along with accessories. Your toasty legs will thank you. 



7 comments:

  1. I have never heard of these before, they look like fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right, they are a great idea! Thanks for stopping by today. I returned the favor! Hope you have a terrific weekend!

    glosews

    glosews@sew-a-longs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the weekend gathering hops, now following you via gfc, hoping you can follow me back at http://www.beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com hope so see you next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. For sure it will give warmth to the feet. Coming from Blog hop. Happy weekend!

    Kim, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm a new follower from the Weekend Gathering blog hop. I'd love it if you would follow me back!

    http://cassiesgiveaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are really cool - thanks for sharing!
    new follower from blog hop til you drop! would love it if you stopped by my blog.

    jen
    www.blogparent.blogspot.com
    the antics of an autism mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete