So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Household Cleaning Tips

Rub mini blinds with a couple of dryer sheets. This cuts down on static that causes dust to stick. This also works well on TV and computer monitors.
Have you ever found your child with baby oil or petroleum jelly in their hair? Dawn dish washing liquid works great at removing it.
Dawn removes oil stains from concrete driveways or in your garage. Be careful walking in the treated area, it is slick until all of the dawn is removed. Dawn is gentle enough that you don't have to worry about your plants or grass while your rinsing off the treated area.

1 comment:

  1. How interesting. I love both Dawn and Palm Olive, they are also great for washing hands. I'm not a mom, but if I ever become one I'll have to save this for future reference. LoL. I also wanted to tell you I am following your blog through the blog hop. You are welcome to come and follow mine as well.

    Thanks,

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete