There are so many different uses for baking soda besides absorbing orders in the fridge. Did you know that;
- Baking soda can be used as a produce wash? Just sprinkle some on a damp cloth, rub on produce and rinse.
- A cup full of baking soda in a load of laundry makes clothes cleaner and brighter.
- Sprinkle some baking soda in the bottom of your dirty clothes hamper or on top of dirty clothes that are in the hamper, it will cut down on the smell until wash day.
- Make your own bathroom scrub by mixing ¼ cup baking soda with 1 tablespoon liquid detergent. Add vinegar to give it a thick, creamy texture.
- Exfoliate your skin with a paste of 3 parts baking soda to one part water. Apply gently with your fingertips in a circular motion, then rinse
- Use a pinch in a gallon of freshly-brewed iced tea, to take out the bitterness and prevent cloudiness.
- Scatter baking soda on icy sidewalks―it’s not as corrosive as salt.