1. Rubbing alcohol on a cloth makes chrome sparkle
2. Cook a cup of water with 2Tbsp of lemon juice in the microwave for 3-5 minutes. Cuts way down on scrubbing time.
3. 1 cup of white vinegar in a gallon of hot water makes those vinyl floors shine. Vinegar is also a great grease cutter.
4. A mixture of 50/50 bleach and water placed in a spray bottle works great on mold that builds up on tile in the bathroom. Just scrub those stubborn places with a toothbrush.
5. Some newspaper along with glass cleaner does a great job on cleaning windows, no streaks.