So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Chili time!

Cooler mornings, leaves changing, I'm thinking about some chili... Welcome Fall! Care to share your favorite chili recipe?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy! I wanted to invite you to join in my Absolutely Chocolate Giveaway in celebration of my 2nd Blogaversary - I hope you'll join the fun!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite recipe is the one I buy at the restaurant ;)
    LOL jk jk jk
    I make a ok chili because boy do i hate spicy chili! My chest just cant take it! ugh getting old I guess!

    ReplyDelete