So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Katinas- "HOME"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KklKZDkcbLs&feature=related Beautiful song about God's Amazing Grace, freedom, wherever you are, wherever you've been there is room there is love, and the time is now....

6 comments:

  1. Hello I am visiting from Not So Moody Monday. I am a new GFC follower. Please visit and follow me back at My 2 Cents

    Thank you. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from Not So Moody Monday. Please come on over and follow me back:

    Royalegacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Thanks for the kind words about the layout as well. So glad you like it. I'm following your blog now via google friend connect. Please follow back if you don't already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by Cute-Ecakes! Following you back! Your Followers were not displaying, (classic GFC glitches ;-) I found a link to add a standalone follow button if you want, http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/2011/06/follow-button-google-friend-connect.html. <3's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the blog hop and a new follower of your blog thru GFC and RSS Feed. I would have followed on FB but had an incident with them 2 weeks ago and I have a post on my blog dated 8/20 explaining why so that I don't have a long comment here. I have left it to each blogger if they want to follow me now on FB or wait until I follow you first. Please leave a comment on my blog letting me know which you did as I am keeping a list of people I need to catch up with. Thanks for your help and have a great week!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debs Dealz stopping in from the Tuesday Hop to follow you via GFC and Facebook. Please return the follows!!

    Also let me know if you are interested in exchanging buttons! :-)

    Thanks, Debbie

    http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete