So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Monday, January 23, 2012


MONDAY
Omelets this is the easiest recipe for omelets that I have found. I usually have trouble turning my omelets over but with the tips found in this recipe it's a cinch every time.
fruit salad- I just toss a few fruits together, whatever I have on hand.
TUESDAY
Winter Warmer Vegetable Soup my whole family (all 4 of us) really enjoyed this soup. We ended up not having any leftovers.
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cake I haven't tried this yet but it looks yummy..
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
Italian grilled chicken sandwiches
1 loaf of Italian Bread
Tyson grilled chicken
Mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
1-2 cloves of garlic
1T butter
Mozzerella cheese slices
tomato, sliced
Cooking spray
warm chicken and set aside
cook mushrooms and garlic in melted butter until mushrooms are tender and golden. Heat griddle to medium heat.
Spray one side of bread with the cooking spray and place on griddle. Top one side of bread with 2 slices of cheese. Top the other side with chicken and mushrooms. Heat until cheese is melted. Remove from griddle. Add tomatoes and put slices of bread together.
THURSDAY
Potato Mushroom Gratin only .87 per serving..
FRIDAY
Apple Crepes
bacon slices
SATURDAY
SUNDAY

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm returning the favor :) The apple crepes sound delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete