So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

TUESDAY TUTORIAL

Craftsy is offering a block of the month course FREE. I am creative and love doing various DIY projects and since this if FREE I just couldn't resist. Here are some pictures of my completed January blocks.
image.jpg
ASTERISK PATTERN

0110121445.jpg
WONKY POUND PATTERN
These were fairly simple to piece together especially with the tutorial video. All you have to do to get started is register for the workshop. If you do sign up let me know I think it would be fun to share pictures and notes.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment