So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Monday, July 25, 2011

Movie Marathon

Our local library has DVDs that can be checked out for a week.When my children were younger we had a movie day.  Once a week,the kids and I would pop some popcorn,and in our family room we would cover the windows with blankets, turn the lights off, and watch 2 or 3 movies.  I can remember the kids asking with excitement in their voices, "Mom can we have a movie marathon?" It was a great way to sneak in cuddles. Now that they are older (19,16,and 11)and busier, I like to hear them talk about how much fun it was. I am so glad to have those memories of summers past. Now I hear, " what are we going to do today?, or, "can so and so come over?"...My kiddos are definitely my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment