So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Consignment Sale

I really enjoy consignment sales. The opportunity to buy quality products at a reduced price is so enticing to me. There is a rather large sale open to the public starting today in Franklin Tn. I will definitely be there with bells on. I can't wait to see the fall/winter selection. The sale combines children/adult clothing, and household goods. I have recently changed my eating habits and need some kitchen appliances like juicer,hand blender,bread machine, etc. and I hope to find some great deals on these type of items. Riley, my 11 year old son, loves a good bargain also and will be going along in the hopes of finding some video games and books. I'm sure he will not be disappointed. Later this evening I will post pictures and details of our shopping trip. If you are in the Franklin Tn area you should check it out.   I may go back on Friday or Saturday for their half off sale. That is well worth the extra trip as well.                                                                                       The link is:  http://www.encoresandmore.com/
Thanks for stopping by.
No deals so no pictures to post.

1 comment: