So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Natalie Grant- I will not be moved!

I really enjoy this song. I can be down, feel defeated, then listen to this song, and be ready to hold steady no matter how things may look. I am posting a link to the video that is on Youtube. If you have one of those days that you need encouragement watch the video and see if it has the same impact on you.  I hope it does, I know we all need reminders that though we stumble we are not defeated.

http://youtu.be/vyEMJBhCtU8

Chorus

I will stumble
I will fall down
But I will not be moved
I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
But I will not be moved
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand 
I will not be moved

1 comment: