So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TUESDAY HOUSEHOLD TIPS

The following is a list of household tips I am wanting to try out and some that are already in my cleaning arsenal:
Newspaper

   Line vegetable drawers to keep them dry and odor free.
   Place in wet shoes to absorb the moisture. Replace with new paper when the old is damp.
Olive Oil

       A few drops on nail beds moisturizes the cuticles .
       A few warm drops placed in ears help ease pain from swimmers ear  

Dryer Sheets

  Rub along furniture or floors to remove pet hair.
  My daughter puts a dryer sheet in her running shoes to help with the odor.
 Hope these are of use to you. I 'd love to hear about your household cleaning tips.




1 comment:

  1. My daughter and I run a dryer sheet over our overly static-y hair in the winter to help with frizzies, and it makes it smell great too. Lol.

    Leah W.
    new friend from Closer to Lucy
    thought I'd say hi

    ReplyDelete