So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thank You

One thing I am learning as I am entering the Blog world is that there are a lot of great people out there that are willing to help out along the way. My friend at http://www.closertolucy.com/ is one of those people and I want to thank her for her encouragement and for her help. Her blog offers some great giveaways and reviews on a diverse group of items. From Thomas the train http://www.closertolucy.com/2011/08/day-out-with-thomas-pre-post-prize-pack.html to GNC http://www.closertolucy.com/2011/08/gnc-live-well-win-50-gift-card-giveaway.html , she is sure to have a review or giveaway that would be of interest to you.
Closer to Lucy and I were talking the other day about blogging of course and she was offering once again her assistance and I asked her why would she be so willing to help me and with a smile she says, "That's what bloggers do, we help each other," To a "newbie" that meant so much. I now more then ever want to learn more about blogging in the hopes of paying it forward someday.
Thanks again Closer to Lucy.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way so many blog friends have helped me to find my way in the blogging world. New follower from Weekends with Lucy and Sam Blog hop. Hope you stop by for a visit and follow if you like.

    ReplyDelete