So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog Button How To

Thanks to Locomation of Expressions for the post on how to add a button to your blog.The how to instructions are at:   My Cool Realm . So if you are new to blogging and need a button check out it out. Happy Blogging everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I like to try various ways to get a Blog button. I have bookmarked the page. Take care.

    ReplyDelete