So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday's FAVES

Tinkerbell Tote 1.99
Reusable Tinker Bell Tote
Mickey Mouse Tote 1.99
Reusable Red, White and Blue Mickey Mouse Tote
Thank you The Ivy Cottage Blog for the great idea. Craft table and storage using Home Depot hollow doors and Walmart Book shelves.





















Taster's Choice coupon
Save $0.65 on your next purchase of any NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE product

No comments:

Post a Comment