So Glad you stopped by!

Hello and welcome to Maves Faves. Boy it's great to have a place to record my favorite things. My hope is that you find at least one thing that is helpful to you while you're here visiting. If this is your first visit please sign up at "Follow me here" and if you have a blog tell me in the comment section and I will return the favor. Happy Blogging :)

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I WON'T FORGET

To all those that lost loved ones 10 years ago in the terrorist attacks in New York at the World Trade Center  (Twin Towers), the Pentagon in Arlington, and  the passengers of flight 93 that crashed in Shanksville Pennsylvania you are in my thoughts and prayers. I pledge to make sure that my family NEVER forgets what happened that day and that their deaths not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment